Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's Award Day!



Last week, I spent a wonderful week in Michigan with my parents and some cousins from Missouri. My cousins have a big garden and some chickens and they brought up a bountiful harvest. We spent the entire week cooking up different dishes and biting into fresh tomatoes. There's just nothing like a home-grown tomato.

There's no internet access at my parent's and the library is still on dial up. It's one of those old towns with a single main street and a handful of mom-and-pop stores. It wasn't until I arrived home that I realized the entire week was quite stress free.

It certainly wasn't quiet on the internet front. Ev Nucci from My Life Is Murphy's Law has handed over the Bloggers for Positive Global Change Award. This one encourages blogging with a purpose: to change the world we live in for the better. That was the mission of my favorite singer, John Denver. He worked tirelessly to make this world a better place and to ensure that we protected the resources of our earth.

I'm passing this award on to:

Environmental Graffiti


Simply Green


Christy from Writers Review has created the Courageous Blogger Award and has kindly made me one of the first recipients. Christy says, "It was my hope to create an award series that would give unique, caring, brave, and positive bloggers the recognition they deserve." In turn, I'm passing this award on to:

Stephen from Adversity University

Glenda from Do It Myself

Dawn from Palms to Pines

Thank you Ev and Christy--I very much appreciate it and I'm honored! You both rock!

2 comments:

One Wacky Mom said...

You rock too my dear! And congratulations to you!!!! You deserve it.

Christy said...

Thank you, congratulations, and you definitely rock!! Take Care! :)