Friday, October 26, 2007

Parents of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children Blogs

Here's a list of parent blogs with children who are deaf and hard of hearing:

I am Trish Marie


Adopting a Deaf Child with Ushers

Jazzie and Tahlia

Moot Thoughts and Musings

Mom to Toes

Tayton Matthew

Juliet Martinez

CI Parent

Turn On My Ears

Kauan Taylor, My Son's Implant Journey

Issac's World


Cochlear Kids


Ethan's World

Growing Fruit

Lotte Sofie


My Son Tom


Jack's Story

Lily Hear

Aiden's Cochlear Implant Journey

Speak Up!

Hearing Exchange Blog

Laney's Story

Deaf Progressivism


DeafMom3


Indiana Deaf Mother's Babblings


Live, Laugh, Love

Jordan's CI Story--Tuscan-American Style

Bionic Boys

Jodi Speaks Her Mind

Hear We Go

Loudest House on the Block

Say What Munchkins

If you know of other parent blogs that could be included here, shoot me an email at parentsofdeafhoh (at) aol (dot) com.


5 comments:

Loudest Mom said...

Thank you for sharing all of these great websites! I find it so helpful to connect with other parents raising kids in general, but especially to help troubleshoot hearing issues along the way. Also, thanks for peeking at our families website :)

Anonymous said...

Great Post! Thanks for inspiring me. I really enjoy the content of your blog.
Love & Gratitude,
Tina
Think Simple. Be Decisive.
~ Productivity, Motivation & Happiness

Anonymous said...

Great list. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i am very encouraged to read your blog and those similar blogs that you listed...I am now thinking of opening up a topic for deaf/hard hearing kids on my site. Hope to gather experiences sharings and support from other parents. Would you be keen to work with me?

judy
Child development

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these. I just found your blog and I love it. I am a mom on 3 children, one who is deaf (age 3)
Celeste
www.cragun.blogspot.com