Friday, July 13, 2007

Deaf Freedom Cruise--Just a Few Cabins Left!


The Deaf Freedom Cruise 2007 is nearly full. That's right, the ship has just 45 cabins left to fill.

My brother and his wife took the same cruise last week and they said it was absolutely wonderful. They're no strangers to cruises--this was their eighth cruise. Even with 4,000 people aboard, they said the ship didn't feel crowded at all. They especially enjoyed the ice show which was simply spectacular. Each morning, my brother sipped his coffee in the hot tub that extends over the ocean. Yeah, coffee in a hot tub!

So if you'd like to join this cruise, you've got to hurry and grab your spot!

To sign up and reserve today: Passages Deaf Travel.

A detailed review of the ship: Frommer's Review of the Freedom.

6 comments:

Marti said...

I've never been on a cruise, but I'd like to someday - it sounds great!

Best wishes to you for a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I will not be able to go on the world's largest Deaf cruise this time around as I prefer to go on the world's cheapest cruise just me and a few of us Deaf friends, four to a room so I pay only $16 per night and that is $112 for a week, visiting 7 islands in the Caribbean, including Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, Marinique, St. Vincent, etc. We prefer to eat on the islands with the locals and swim on their beach. Sort of a no frills cruise, but all of our entertainment on the islands. They cruise between November and April in the Caribbean before returning to Europe for the summer. Great time at various nightclubs, beaches, restaurants, and shopping, local point of interests. Check out www.easycruise.com for more information. If you can't afford the Freedom of the Seas, then EasyCruise is for you!
Smokey

Lantana said...

I have been on many cruises myself, but none of them "deaf" cruises. I think it would be worth a try and wouldn't mind being on a mailing list for deaf cruises.

Feel free to contact me.

Lantana, Lantana's Latitude

Anonymous said...

I have been on the ship, Freedom, 4 times already...and love it!
I can't wait till October!!! PassagesDeafTravel has done some great cruises in the past and this is going to be CHAMP!
Meet me at the pool... I will be the one with the biggest smile!
And you all can meet my famous mom and ask her if even half my stories are true!!!

Karen Putz said...

Keith-- I've seen your routine and you crack me up! Looking forward to seeing you entertain again!

Jolie said...

Hi karen... Your friend, Jolie, from Viewpoints.com. I read this and thought it would be a great thing to review. We have several hearing impaired people at www.viewpoints.com and I am sure they would love to read more about the pros/cons of the cruise. This is a great way to help each other.

p.s. I really enjoy your blog!