Anna from Beth and Cory's Mom has tagged me for a "Three Questions" meme. I don't usually like to do memes, but since it's Labor Day Weekend, what the heck!
Three names you go by?
Three parts of your heritage?
1. Cherokee Indian
Three things you can't stand?
1. Fish eggs
2. Brussel sprouts
Three of your favorite shows?
1. Little People, Big World
2. Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
3. Blue Collar Comedy
Three of your favorite current songs?
1. Children of the Universe, The Higher We Fly, I Want to Live--John Denver
2. Live Like You were Dying-- McGraw
3. Seasons in the Sun--Terry Jacks
Three movies you watch over and over again?
1. Forrest Gump
2. Cast Away
3. Apollo 13 (And they all have my favorite actor in them!)
Three of your everyday essentials?
3. Did I mention chocolate?
Three things you want in a relationship?
Three bad habits?
1. Eating way too much food each day.
2. Getting too little exercise.
3. Eating way too much chocolate.
Three of your favorite hobbies?
2. Taking nice, long, hot baths
3. Eating chocolate
Three places you want to go on vacation?
Three things you want to do before you die?
1. Visit the John Denver Sanctuary
2. Write a book
3. Learn serious photography
Three things that stereotypically prove you're a girl?
1. I like guys
2. I love chocolate
3. I gave birth
Initials of three crushes?
1. Ronnie Hensley
2. Ronnie Hensley
3. Ronnie Hensley (and yes, the hubby knows)