Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

We just returned from Michigan and Oak Forest, spending time with both sides of the family. I'm looking forward to having the kids at home for the next two weeks. The house is filled with the usual after-Christmas chaos, half of the stuff here and the other half there and one happy chew-anything dog who is getting into everything. The kids are already clamoring for batteries, screwdrivers and scissors and it's only eight a.m.

I'm crawling back into bed instead.

2 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

We homeschool, so I'm usually glad to have a wee bit of time AWAY from the kids!

Karen Putz said...

Time to grab a friend and go out for dinner! That's usually my "escape" and it rejuvenates me to have someone else put a plate of food on a table in front of me.